Meet Stacy Wig
IFBB Pro, Online Prep Coach,, Certified Personal Trainer
Hi there everyone!! I’m assuming you are visiting our page because you want to make some serious changes in your life in the health and fitness realm. If so, you have most certainly come to the right place! My name is Stacy Wig. I take tremendous pride in being a senior coach for Team Warrior Within standing along with other highly knowledgeable and experience coaches who all share an intense passion for helping people like you transform their bodies, minds, and lives!
“Life’s obstacles are there for a reason….to make you STRONGER!! With that attitude, you will excel and can face anything life throws at you. “
I have been in the fitness industry in some capacity since 1986 when I began coaching and programming conditioning for gymnasts. My personal obstacles have armed me with the ability to empathize with those dealing with eating disorders, injury and illness, and psychological challenges such as clinical depression and anxiety.
I have experienced living life in a wheelchair, rehabilitating myself after 9 surgeries, recovering from a 30 year bout with eating disorders, and coming back from an accident practicing my fitness routine which left me with several spinal fractures. I earned my pro card in 2002, just one year after breaking my C6 and C7 vertebrae and 7 months after enduring foot surgery. Life’s obstacles are there for a reason….to make you STRONGER!! With that attitude, you will excel and can face anything life throws at you. I am here to guide you to your goals by providing you with the knowledge, resources, and accountability every step of the way.
Seminars, Workshops, Boot Camps
I offer Seminars, workshops, and Boot camps for businesses and organizations all over the United States. I have worked with many corporations, school systems, wellness centers, and federations such as USA Gymnastics on Nutrition concepts, Functional Training, Core and Flexibility Training, Wellness, and Leadership. Feel free to contact me with any questions with regard to offering specialty programming at your business or organization.
My professional education is expansive with a Master’s degree in Psychology (Sports psychology), graduate work in nutrition, biology, and public health, and have earned several top level certifications.
I proudly train clients at the Colosseum Gym in Columbia MD where we have a culture of excellence.
Online / In Person
I offer online programming for those outside of our local area and have committed the last couple of years to refining my online programming to become very streamlined and current. My clients all receive a free training app armed with videos of each exercise prescribed, nutrition plans that include grocery lists, exchange options with the click of a button, and exact macronutrients for each day. Each plan is customized specifically for each client’s needs.
I offer a “one step shop” approach offering nutrition guidance, weekly workout regimens, stimulating cardiovascular options, therapeutic exercise when necessary and guidance on lifestyle changes. As a professional athlete and NPC judge, I offer complete training for competitors in the bodybuilding arena, Trifitness Challenge competitors, and obstacle course races.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist-National Strength and Conditioning Association (CSCS)
- Certified Personal Trainer-National Academy of Sports Medicine (CPT)
- CHEK Institute Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Precision Nutrition Certified Sports Nutritionist
- ACE certified Group Fitness instructor
- BS Psychology
- MS Psychology –Sports psychology
- Graduate class work in computer technology, anatomy and physiology, kinesiology, public health and nutrition
- Children and Youth Services of Pennsylvania-2 years
- Program Director for “Kids Gym,” a franchise devoted to children’s fitness programming from newborn to age 12- 2 years
- Head All-star cheerleading Coach and Director at Haydens International Gymnastics, Augusta, GA-11 years (coaching 22 years)
- FitBiz Personal Training and nutrition consulting-Owner-12 years
- Group Fitness Instructor (18 years)
- Group Fitness Department Head and Personal Trainer, Life Time Fitness (2007-2012)
- Owner of Wig Athletics- current
- Program Manager for The Athelas Institute: Autism Department
- 2002 NPC National Fitness Champion
- IFBB Fitness Professional (Fitness, Figure, and Women’s Physique)
- National Physique Committee Judge
- 2013 Trifitness World Finalist- top ten overall
- Stage Presence coach to athletes worldwide
- Sports Nutrition and Body fat loss
- Athletic training and coaching
- Youth Conditioning
- Special needs (intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism)
- Fitness, Figure, and bodybuilding Competition preparation/coaching
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Autoimmune disease
- Connect with me on DaoCloud to learn about more of my specialties
I look forward to getting to know you and be a part of your health and fitness journey. Remember… online coaching is a phenomenal option for those who want a passionate and dedicated coach committed to success at an affordable investment if you do not live near Maryland or even the U.S!!
GET STARTED WITH STACY NOW!
Online Or In-Person. Enter your info below. Stacy will be in touch right away.
IFBB Pro Stacy Wig is currently accepting online clients and select in-person clients. She also holds group fitness classes and clinics on a weekly basis. Contact Stacy for more information.
© 2016 WIG Athletics